Top Real Money Blackjack Online Sites in 2022
Online Blackjack, also known as twenty-one, is a popular card game in online casinos. When you play Blackjack online, the goal is to attain cards in your hand that will inevitably add up to 21 (and no more) and beat the dealer.
There are several online Blackjack real money variants, but which of them gives players the most entertainment value with the best payouts? We’re here to answer your burning questions and guide you to the best places to play online Blackjack in Australia. So, let’s see how to choose the best places to play real money Blackjack!
THE MOST POPULAR TYPES OF ONLINE BLACKJACK
Classic Blackjack (aka American Blackjack)
It’s essential to understand the language if you want to play really well. Here are the main Blackjack terms every new player should familiarise themselves with, before gambling:
- Soft Hand: A dealt hand that includes an ace, which can be counted as either 11 or 1. A soft hand is easier to play with and gives more winning possibilities.
- Hard Hand: A hand without an ace. As a result, players may have fewer moving options moving forward.
- Stand: It means doing no actions when a player is happy with a dealt hand. If the total value is already 21, such hand automatically stands.
- Hit: When a player has a hand with a total value less than 21, it is possible to ask the dealer for one more card.
- Double Down: If the total value of a hand is 9, 10, or 11, a player can make the second wager and receive one more card, face up. However, a player must always stand after every Double Down movement, irrespective of the aggregate.
- Bust: If the total value of a hand is over 21 the hand is bust, so a player must place a bet that is required by the house and no more actions can be done.
- Split: If the player’s first two cards are of matching rank, there is a possibility to place an additional bet equal to their original bet and split the cards into two hands. However, there can’t be more than 4 hands and all of them are played one at a time.
BLACKJACK CARD VALUES
The advantage of the Blackjack game is that there are no special combinations, so a beginner player doesn’t need to memorize specific hands. As the main goal is to make a hand with a total value of 21 or get as close as possible, it’s a key to remember the values of every card.
- Cards with numbers have the same value as the number indicates. Simple: 4 is worth 4, 8 is worth 8, etc.
- Cards with faces (Jack, Queen, and King) are worth 10.
- Aces are worth 11. However, when a total value of a hand could be more than 21, in these cases an ace is worth 1.
BLACKJACK RULES FOR BEGINNERS
Usually, card games are played against other players, but not Blackjack. This game is played against the dealer. The number of players on the table does not matter too much– all of them play against the dealer as well.
In the beginning, all players and the dealer receive two cards each. Players get their cards face-up and the dealer has one card face-up and card face-down which is usually called the Hole Card. Players are doing their moves and placing their bets before the dealer. It’s a simple -yet so amusing- game!
HOW TO PLAY BLACKJACK ONLINE : A GUIDE
Modern technologies now give players access to a good game of Blackjack wherever they happen to be — even if they are at home in their pyjamas! This access is particularly key in rural areas that might be far removed from any casino complex. What’s absolutely awesome about the Blackjack casino game is it has a better payout than online pokies.
However, this classical casino card game requires knowledge and skills. To be able to take the advantage of the welcome bonuses and high odds offered by an online casino, it’s very important to know the rules of Blackjack
WHY IT IS BETTER TO PLAY BLACKJACK AT AN ONLINE CASINO?
Although online Blackjack should be fun, it must, first and foremost, be safe and secure. Be sure to restrict your gaming activities to sites that hold official certification through eCOGRA (the e-Commerce and Online Gaming Regulation and Assurance Agency). To avoid any negative iGaming experience or shady casinos, choose from our list of the best online casinos in Australia.
Online casinos that offer Blackjack are beneficial to players who are new to the game. Many experts recommend learning how to play Blackjack online first, as it allows players to escape the distracting, high-stakes environment of the typical casino. Many online casino software programs provide instructions to guide inexperienced players through the intricacies of Blackjack. In addition, there are far more bonuses available to regular players when they choose to try casino games online.
LIVE DEALER ONLINE BLACKJACK
With the live dealer option, you can play at your favourite virtual Blackjack online tables while having live video streamed straight to your laptop or any other mobile device. A dealer is at an actual casino, using the Blackjack equipment needed, then live streams to you, the player. When playing live Blackjack, you get to interact with the dealer as well as other players, from the comfort of your couch.
For those who are sceptical of the Random Number Generator (RNG) that is used to determine the outcome of desktop and mobile casino online games, their mind can be put at ease. With the live dealer Blackjack online option, the game’s outcome is determined by the dealer.
ONLINE BLACKJACK TIPS
TOP ONLINE BLACKJACK PROVIDERS
ONLINE BLACKJACK FAQ
It is very easy these days to find a Blackjack casino online that will allow players to enjoy the gambling game without having to spend any real money. This is great news as it allows players to get familiar with the game before playing for keeps. Some casinos even offer a no deposit bonus when you sign up.
Unlike other online games, you have the option to back out of a round. With the surrender option, if you think their cards are really bad and they have no chance of winning, you’ll only lose half your bet. It’s better to lose half you bet than the whole thing after all. However, even a bad hand can win with some smart play and a little luck. If the dealer busts, it doesn’t really matter how bad your hand was.