The Best Bitcoin Casinos in 2022
Bitcoin is the original cryptocurrency that allows trading without going through third parties or even government taxing. Since 2011, when Bitcoin stabilised and became a more serious form of banking, some casinos started offering banking options in support of cryptocurrencies. Some online casinos have gone so far as to be an exclusive Bitcoin casino, while others have included Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as just one more banking method that they support.
BENEFITS OF CRYPTOCURRENCY PAYMENTS
Bitcoin casino games may be one of the biggest trends of the iGaming industry. Initially, financial advisors doubted Bitcoin would take off and be as successful as it has become. When Bitcoin proved all the doubters wrong, and Bitcoin casinos opened for trading, our experts decided to review these Bitcoin online casinos. Players can find many online casinos that accept Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, but we suggest to be careful and play at the online casinos from our list of recommendations.
When you sign up for an authoritative online casino, where it’s possible to make all payments in cryptocurrencies, you should expect the following benefits.
FAST AND SECURE ONLINE PAYMENTS
Payments made in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are considered to be one of the fastest online banking transactions amongst players. Crypto companies are investing a lot in unbeatable security systems.
- Your payments made in cryptos are protected by systems that cannot be hacked and you are guaranteed that the funds won’t be confiscated by any third parties.
- Make transactions and play in complete anonymity. Players at bicoin casinos are not asked to provide any personal information or their bank details. Moreover, their playing history is also kept private, so no one will find out what games and at what casinos you are playing.
- Cryptocurrencies are quite a different option than real money payments and the taxation system is different as well. Many banking providers apply taxes and the amount can vary from a few dollars up to really big sums. However, depositing and withdrawing in Bitcoin is not subject to banking fees, usually.
Decent online casinos are focusing more and more on promoting the use of cryptocurrencies for deposits and withdrawals.
- Many offer special bonuses or other promotions after making a deposit with cryptocurrencies.
- Be sure to look out for substantial welcome bonuses that pay out in Bitcoins or other popular cryptocurrencies.
DEPOSITS AND WITHDRAWALS
Making deposits and withdrawals in Bitcoin (or other cryptos) is a more flexible process as online casinos apply fewer requirements.
- If your chosen casino is crypto-friendly, then all you need to do is to sign up for a player account as usual and choose Bitcoin as the main currency of your new account. No worries, all the usual perks – such as the Welcome Bonus – will be available.
- As a rule of thumb, withdrawing in Bitcoin is easier and faster. It may take up to a few hours to process the first payment, but later your transaction will be done instantly. You may also benefit from the fact that many online casinos apply withdrawal limits unless the payment is done in cryptocurrencies. To be sure, always check the T&Cs to know what perks do you have.
WHAT IS BITCOIN? A BRIEF INTRODUCTION
Bitcoin at its core is a virtual currency that is decentralised and not regulated by any third parties or central and federal banks. It is a currency that exists outside the framework of normal banking channels. People who use Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies enjoy complete anonymity, they keep all the personal information secured, and national taxes are not applied to their online casino transactions. It is estimated that there are currently more than 28.5 million Bitcoin wallets worldwide.
Since its inception, Bitcoin has faced a lot of scepticism, but has steadily increased in value and use, and is now considered to be one of the fastest and most convenient payment methods offered by casinos. It is no surprise that many online iGaming sites now offer full banking support for players that want to make deposits in Bitcoin or other popular cryptocurrencies.
BITCOIN POKIES AND OTHER CASINO GAMES
When you play at any Bitcoin casino, you will have access to all the same table games and online pokies you are accustomed to. Bitcoin betting sites have partnered with the same software providers that other online casinos have, meaning players who place their bets through a Bitcoin casino will have access to the same games as anywhere else. But since cryptocurrencies became so popular, some of the best casinos have started to offer a special section of Bitcoin pokies – and naturally, they are only available to players who made their deposits using such banking methods.
In addition to this, no matter if you are an iOS, Android, or Windows smartphone or device user, you will be able to access the best Bitcoin casinos through their mobile apps or internet browsers. Just like regular online casinos, most Bitcoin casinos have an instant-play option or provide the possibility to play on the browser, so there is no need to download any software to play Bitcoin games. All you need to do is to sign up, make your first deposit in cryptocurrencies, and play!
Your online casino gaming experience is assured to be the same when playing on your mobile devices. The games offered are exactly the same as you would expect on your desktop computer. They look and feel identical and have the same great gameplay you saved to your favorites.
STEPS TO SIGN UP FOR A BITCOIN CASINO ACCOUNT
There would not be so many people using Bitcoin if it was in any way difficult to set up an account and become a regular player at a Bitcoin casino. Thankfully, registering for a Bitcoin account is as easy as setting up any e-wallet. Follow our easy steps, and you will be playing at a top Bitcoin online casino in a moment.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Absolutely. There are several bitcoin online casinos that now fully support bitcoins as a payment method. Furthermore, a host of the best online casinos have included bitcoin as one of their many supported banking options.
Bitcoin wallets require login details, or in the case of hardware, would need the actual physical device the bitcoin wallet is stored on. Physical devices make hacking much more difficult, and even online bitcoin wallets are secured by the best SSL encryption software used by online casinos. In short, your bitcoin wallet should be very secure as long as you follow normal safety and security procedures.