If you have ever registered in any online casinos, then you may be familiar with PaySafeCard. If not, do not miss this article: you will discover one of the best ways to make your deposits easy, fast and safe.
PaySafeCard is an online payment method based on a prepaid voucher system. When it comes to online casino banking, PaySafeCard also happens to be a favoured choice for both payments and withdrawals. As this is a trustworthy method, it is accepted by tech giants such as Spotify, Microsoft, Google Play, Epic Games, Xbox, and many others. This recognition is a consequence of their huge investment in data security for consumers and clients.
Their top-notch solution is used to ensure the transparency of the company, security of money transactions, and encryption of personal data to avoid any cases of stealing or leaking of such sensitive information.
To put it simply, this method is similar to a prepaid credit card but is only used online. All you need is a PIN code. In other words, you don’t need to set up an account or input any personal data (although registered users may enjoy more favorable conditions and dispose of larger sums of money).
HOW DOES IT WORK?
PaySafeCard is one of the easiest online payment methods that can be used without registration. Any money transaction is completed in a few steps:
- Buy a PaySafeCard voucher (PIN code) via the official app or from official retailers;
- Choose an exact amount of payment;
- Use the unique PIN code and confirm your payment.
You will not be asked to create a user account, reveal your identity, or provide your credit card information. Once you receive the 16-digit PIN code, you should be able to choose PaySafeCard as your payment method. There are no limits to how many PIN codes you can receive in one day or how many transactions you can make.
As hinted earlier, registered users have more possibilities and can manage their transactions more easily. Once you sign up for your PaySafeCard account, you can dispose of the amounts you want (instead of fixed amounts) and also deposit funds without entering a 16-digit code.
There is no need to attach any bank or credit card to the PaySafeCard account, Moreover, signing up is free.
PROS AND CONS OF USING PAYSAFECARD AT ONLINE CASINOS
- It is easy to use.
- Signing up is not compulsory.
- It has a maximum deposit limit. This is great for helping players stick to their set bankroll.
- Some casinos offer a portal to access PaySafeCard vouchers online for greater ease.
- It offers anonymity. Both the retailer who sells you the card, and the casino you use it in do not keep data on business customers. Nothing will be stored locally on your computer, either.
- Funds deposited are available almost right away. You are then free to buy products and services.
- Customer service is available in seven languages.
- No fees or very little ones are applied to the service.
- The maximum allowed deposit is a thousand of whichever currency you are using (including USD)
- You cannot withdraw funds using this method.
- Only fixed amounts ($10, 20, 50, or 100) can be used without registration.
PAYSAFECARD CASINO FINAL THOUGHTS
All in all, PaySafeCard is a very secure banking method for Aussie gamblers. It is simple to use and very secure. It, therefore, makes a great alternate option for those players who do not want to give an online casino their banking or personal details. While not all online casinos in Australia will accept this prepaid payment method, if available, it’s definitely a recommended casino banking option.